During the one-hour tour, visitors cruise through the Toronto Harbour and enjoy the scenic views of the city’s skyline
What You'll Get
- Departure time: Every hour or better, varies on time of year. Click here to view the schedule
- Not valid until April 15, 2020
- Departure location: Pier 6, 145 Queens Quay West Toronto, ON
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- No on-site parking. A few parking lots available within a walking distance.
The Fine Print
About Toronto Harbour Tours
Aboard a fleet of vessels that have cruised the Toronto Harbour for more than a quarter of a century, Toronto Harbour Tours converts landlocked guests into sightseeing day-sailors during scenic one-hour voyages. A licensed captain and crew colours each trip with informative narratives, casting entertaining facts into open ears while pointing out a continuous deluge of passing landmarks along the route. As tours drift by thriving parklands and across tranquil lagoons, Toronto's skyline glides into view to present passengers with unique opportunities to photograph the Skydome and the CN Tower's rippling Superman cape.