All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$249 for race course visit with 5 laps in an Indy Style Open Wheel Race Car (C$495 value)
- C$389 for race course visit with 10 laps total in an Indy Style Open Wheel Race Car (C$795 value)
- All driving gear (including helmet and driver’s suit)
- Classroom session in the tower involving driving strategies and tech talk
- Discovery lap on road course in a pace car to help learn how to maximize performance
- Lapping session(s) in an Indy/Formula1 style race car (up to 6 laps per session)
- Hospitality, including beverages and light refreshments
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toronto Motorsports Park
With two decades of professional international racecar driving under his belt—he was Canadian Endurance Champion in 1985 and 1986 and competed in the Rothmans-Porsche Turbo Cup Series in the 1990s—Mr. Uli Bieri sought a means to safely share motorsports with other enthusiasts. In 1997, he found it in the form of Cayuga Dragway Park, a former airstrip built in 1955. He purchased the land, and over the years added a 3-kilometre road course that could be reconfigured for drivers of different skill levels . He constructed the tracks with a strong focus on safety, keeping the ground flat and providing ample runoff area. In 2001, he renamed the two tracks Toronto Motorsports Park, providing a venue for amateur racers to compete, practice, and engage in instructional programs on a real road-racing circuit.
Today the two tracks are used to provide both education and entertainment for the motorsports community.