Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy aims to treat the cause rather than symptoms of chronic neck and low back pain
What You'll Get
- C$35 for one, two-day consultation and one spinal-decompression treatment (C$240 value)
C$36.75 for one, two-day consultation and three spinal-decompression treatments (C$570value)
- What’s included:
- The initial 45-minute consultation includes a complete history and examination of patient’s condition, including a review recent imaging (x-ray, CT and/or MRI).
- During the second visit, the patient will discuss their health condition and determine their specific treatment plan.
- About the treatment: Once candidacy for spinal decompression is established, treatment will begin with the patient laying comfortably on the spinal-decompression machine, which is designed to relieve acute and chronic neck and back pain.
- Length of treatment: approximately 60 minutes
- Begins with 5–10 minutes of moist heat therapy, followed by 25-30 minutes of decompression, and another 5–10 minutes of cryotherapy to further relieve muscle tension.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Spinal decompression therapy is based on candidacy for care based on specific patient conditions, alternative treatment options may be substituted if candidacy is not established. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toronto Spine & Sports Clinic
The Toronto Spine & Sports Clinic revolutionizes treatment of chronic neck and low back pain with their sophisticated non-surgical spinal decompression therapy program, effectively treating conditions such as sciatica, disc herniations, disc bulge, degenerative discs, and carpal tunnel. The clinic also treats various conditions related to sports injuries with a variety of soft tissue therapies. The active-release technique, for example, uses soft-tissue massage in an attempt to treat ailments ranging from overuse injuries, tennis and golfer’s elbow. tendonitis, and sprain and strain injuries including headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome and shoulder pain. For other patients—including those with levels of stress, reproductive problems, and digestive disorders—a skilled doctor might prescribe medical acupuncture, a nerve-stimulation technique that works to balance and regulate the body’s natural systems and responses.
The clinic’s most sought-after treatment, however, might be spinal decompression. Using the same decompression machine featured on CBS’s The Doctors, the staff works to reduce back pain and numbness caused by herniated disks, spinal arthritis, and rolling down hills in a competitive format.