What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- C$146 for a one-year family or grandparent membership for two named adults and up to four children ages 3–15 (C$195 value)
- C$127 for a one-year dual membership for two named adults (C$170 value)
- C$112 for a one-year single family membership for one named adult and up to four children ages 3–15 (C$150 value)
- C$71 for a one-year individual membership for one named adult (C$95 value)
- C$45 for a one-year membership for one named student age 16+ with valid ID (C$60 value)
- C$45 for a one-year senior membership for one named adult age 65+ (C$60 value)
- C$82 for a one-year senior couple membership for two named adults age 65+ (C$110 value)
All memberships include:
- Unlimited zoo admission, redeemable any day but December 25
- Exclusive early giant-panda viewing (seasonal)
- Free Zoomobile rides (seasonal)
- One-year subscription to Toronto Zoo magazine
- Discounts on special programs and Zoo Camp
- 10% discount in the zoo gift shop and restaurants (not including remote carts)
- Invitations to special events and exhibit previews
- Personalized membership cards
- Half off admission to 50+ other zoos and aquariums across North America
Admission for children 2 and under is free. Parking at the zoo is available for $10 per vehicle.
Memberships must be activated no later than March 13; memberships not activated by that date will automatically begin at that time.
- Must provide first and last name of members at checkout for redemption purposes
- May purchase multiple vouchers, but each should be purchased separately to ensure proper name collection
- Please omit spaces or hyphens in your name
- Zoo staff will check the name provided at checkout with your I.D. and then activate your membership on the spot
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person; 1 as gift. Must make gift purchases separate (1 membership per transaction, per purchase.) Memberships valid for one year; may not combine Groupons to extend. Memberships auto-registered upon purchase; activated on first visit, at expiration of current membership, or force-activated by 3/13/15. Must present Groupon with photo ID to redeem. No cash value. May not combine with other offers. Parking not included. Vouchers logged at time of redemption. Attempts to use duplicated voucher may result in investigation by venue security. Groupon promo codes not valid toward this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toronto Zoo
Since 1974, Toronto Zoo has been a Canadian leader in saving and protecting species as Canada’s largest Zoo. Sprawling over 710 acres within the heart of the Rouge Valley, it is home to over 5,000 animals representing more than 450 species. Including Canada’s only giant panda cubs, Jia Panpan and Jia Yueyue and the Zoo’s playful Indian rhino calf Nandu. The first rhino born at the Zoo in over sixteen years. Catch a daily animal Keeper Talk or attend one of the many seasonal events hosted by the Zoo.
- Size: Open year-round, one of the largest Zoo’s in the world with over 10 kilometers of walking trails and over 340,000 square feet of indoor tropical pavilions to enjoy the Zoo rain or shine.
- Don’t Miss: Home to Canada’s only giant panda cubs, mom Er Shun and Da Mao.
- Eye Catchers: Visit polar bear cub Juno in the Tundra Trek, and four white lion cubs in the African Savanna. Plus meet the first born Indian rhino calf in over 16 years at the Toronto Zoo.
- Must Sees: 15 daily animal keeper talks year-round.
- What to See Under The Sea: With over 100 species of fish throughout the Zoo, explore the Zoo’s Great Barrier Reef exhibit filled with moon jellies and seahorses and more.