Choose from Seven Options
- C$51 for a one-year membership for one named student age 16+ with valid ID (C$60 value)
- C$51 for a one-year senior membership for one named adult age 65+ (C$60 value)
- C$80.75 for a one-year individual membership for one named adult (C$95 value)
- C$93.50 for a one-year senior couple membership for two named adults age 65+ (C$110 value)
- C$127.50 for a one-year single family membership for one named adult and up to four children ages 3–15 (C$150 value)
- C$144.50 for a one-year dual membership for two named adults (C$170 value)
- C$165.75 for a one-year family or grandparent membership for two named adults and up to four children ages 3–15 (C$195 value)
Choose from seven membership options:
- Single family
- Senior Couple
All memberships include:
- Unlimited year-round Zoo admission, redeemable any day but December 25
- Exclusive early giant panda viewing (seasonal)
- Free Zoomobile rides (seasonal)
- One-year subscription to Toronto Zoo’s “Wild For Life” magazine
- 10% discount in Zoo’s gift shops and restaurants (not including remote food carts)
- Discounts on special programs and camps
- Invitations to special events and exhibit previews
- Personalized membership card
- Half-off admission to 50+ other zoos and aquariums across North America!
Admission for children age 2 and under is free. Zoomobile ride is free. Parking at the Zoo is available for $12 per vehicle, or year-round parking passes are available for purchase for members at the Zoo.
- Must provide first and last name of members at checkout for redemption purposes
- May purchase multiple vouchers, but each should be purchased separately to ensure proper name collection
- Please omit spaces or hyphens in your name
- Zoo staff will check the name provided at checkout with your I.D. and then activate your membership on the spot
Since 1974, Toronto Zoo has been a Canadian leader in saving and protecting species as Canada’s largest Zoo. Sprawling over 710 acres within the heart of the Rouge Valley, it is home to over 5,000 animals representing more than 450 species. Including Canada’s only giant panda cubs, Jia Panpan and Jia Yueyue and the Zoo’s playful Indian rhino calf Nandu. The first rhino born at the Zoo in over sixteen years. Catch a daily animal Keeper Talk or attend one of the many seasonal events hosted by the Zoo.
- Size: Open year-round, one of the largest Zoo’s in the world with over 10 kilometers of walking trails and over 340,000 square feet of indoor tropical pavilions to enjoy the Zoo rain or shine.
- Don’t Miss: Home to Canada’s only giant panda cubs, mom Er Shun and Da Mao.
- Eye Catchers: Visit polar bear cub Juno in the Tundra Trek, and four white lion cubs in the African Savanna. Plus meet the first born Indian rhino calf in over 16 years at the Toronto Zoo.
- Must Sees: 15 daily animal keeper talks year-round.
- What to See Under The Sea: With over 100 species of fish throughout the Zoo, explore the Zoo’s Great Barrier Reef exhibit filled with moon jellies and seahorses and more.