Enjoy access to visit 5,000+ animals including Canada’s only giant panda cubs and more
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- C$23.80 (C$21.06 + HST) for one adult admission (C$28 value)
- C$19.55 (C$17.30 + HST) for one senior admission (C$23 value)
- C$15.30 (C$13.55 + HST) for one child general admission (C$18 value)
Admission for children age 2 and under is free. Parking at the Zoo is available for $12 per vehicle.
About Toronto Zoo
Since 1974, Toronto Zoo has been a Canadian leader in saving and protecting species as Canada’s largest Zoo. Sprawling over 700 acres within the heart of the Rouge Valley, it is home to over 5,000 animals representing more than 450 species. Catch a daily animal Keeper Talk or attend one of the many seasonal events hosted by the Zoo.
- Size: Open year-round, one of the largest Zoo’s in the world with over 10 kilometers of walking trails and over 340,000 square feet of indoor tropical pavilions to enjoy the Zoo rain or shine.
- Eye Catchers: Visit the greater one-horned rhino calf, Kiran, and the white rhino calf, Theodore. Explore the state-of-the-art animal hospital: the Wildlife Health Centre.
- Coming in Summer 2018: The Wild Rouge Zipline and Canopy tour, as well as the return of endangered Amur tigers and the Aldabra tortoise—one of the world's largest reptiles.
- What to See Under The Sea: With over 100 species of fish throughout the Zoo, explore the Zoo’s Great Barrier Reef exhibit filled with moon jellies and seahorses and more.