All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 23, 2012
Reviewed March 21, 2012
Reviewed March 21, 2012
What You'll Get
Exotic species remind man of the majesty of biodiversity, the intricate order of nature, and the detrimental effects of bathing in honey barbecue sauce. Safely see some of the earth's most magnificent creatures with today's Groupon: for $10, you get one general admission to the Toronto Zoo (up to a $23 value).
Toronto Zoo's 710-acre grounds and five indoor pavilions house more than 5,000 animals representing more than 500 species in recreated habitats. More than 10 kilometres of walking trails wind through fall colours and seven geographical zones designed for year-round exhibition, bringing wanderers up close to fauna from far away places such as Africa, Australia, and James Cameron's subconscious. Recently moved in to a 6,000-square-foot exhibit, endangered african penguins make funny faces at visitors in an underwater viewing area, where the tuxedoed tykes dive and swim. Western lowland gorillas headline the rainforest exhibits, and a stroll through the Tundra Trek unveils a five-acre polar bear habitat and a reindeer flight-training camp. Upcoming events include the Oasis ZooRun, Remembrance Day, Boo at the Zoo, and the Christmas Treats Walk. Visitors are welcome to pack their own lunch or opt for on-site food options, which span cafés, restaurants, and snack bars, enabling grab-and-go or sit-and-ponder-existence refueling.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid for all ages. Not valid 12/26/11 or 2/20/12. Not valid for events outside regular Zoo hours. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toronto Zoo
Since 1974, Toronto Zoo has been a Canadian leader in saving and protecting species as Canada’s largest Zoo. Sprawling over 710 acres within the heart of the Rouge Valley, it is home to over 5,000 animals representing more than 450 species. Including Canada’s only giant panda cubs, Jia Panpan and Jia Yueyue and the Zoo’s playful Indian rhino calf Nandu. The first rhino born at the Zoo in over sixteen years. Catch a daily animal Keeper Talk or attend one of the many seasonal events hosted by the Zoo.
- Size: Open year-round, one of the largest Zoo’s in the world with over 10 kilometers of walking trails and over 340,000 square feet of indoor tropical pavilions to enjoy the Zoo rain or shine.
- Don’t Miss: Home to Canada’s only giant panda cubs, mom Er Shun and Da Mao.
- Eye Catchers: Visit polar bear cub Juno in the Tundra Trek, and four white lion cubs in the African Savanna. Plus meet the first born Indian rhino calf in over 16 years at the Toronto Zoo.
- Must Sees: 15 daily animal keeper talks year-round.
- What to See Under The Sea: With over 100 species of fish throughout the Zoo, explore the Zoo’s Great Barrier Reef exhibit filled with moon jellies and seahorses and more.