All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for five cycling classes ($90 value)
- $55 for ten cycling classes ($180 value)
- $44 for one month unlimited membership ($129 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required at least 24 hours in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Must be 16 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Torque Cycling
In just 45 minutes, a Torque Cycling class mixes calorie-burning cardio, full-body exercise, and core training for a high-intensity workout that can be tailored to any fitness level. Find out about a few of the classes below:
- Torque101 (45 minutes - Beginner): this entry-level class features two instructors per session, which helps newcomers get extra one-on-one attention to master riding fundamentals such as basic positioning and drills, lingo, and gears of the bike
- TorqueChallenge (45-60 minutes - Intermediate/Advanced): this next-level class encourages students to discover their personal limits by incorporating headwinds, rolling hills, and steep mountain passes, all accompanied by dynamic and eclectic music
- TorquePerformance (45 minutes - All Levels): this class focuses on interval drills designed to help strengthen the cardiovascular system and burn calories as students work toward their best performance
- TorqueCycle (45 Min - All Levels): the studio's most popular class is low impact but high intensity, welcoming all experience levels to roll out on a flat road and work their way up to some serious sprints