Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a Mexican lunch or dinner for two (up to $54.85 total value)
- $55 for a Mexican lunch or dinner for four (up to $109.70 total value)<p>
For each pair, the meal includes:
- One appetizer (up to $7.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $14.95 value each)
- Two cocktails or other drinks (up to $8.50 value each)<p>
The culinary artists at Tortilla Flats serenade palates with an eclectic mix of both inventive and regionally authentic Mexican dishes. Tacos jaliscienses sweeten a beef-and-chorizo blend with pineapple and cabbage, and the molcajete flats ignite a flavor explosion of steak, grilled chicken, shrimp, and cactus in a housemade sauce. Early risers can sate morning cravings with breakfast specialties such as chorizo omelets or eggs with cactus and onions. Like a robot assembly manual written in invisible ink, the menu also presents a daunting challenge: the 2.5-pound burrito supreme stuffed with chicken, beans, rice, and lettuce, all buried under a generous helping of sauce, cheese, olives, guacamole, and sour cream. Tortilla Flats’ shareable Iguana margarita loosens inhibitions with 12 ounces of tequila and two Coronas.