After scientists revealed that UFOs were actually full-grown tortillas, people everywhere filled swimming pools with guac and beans to catch and dissect the floury creatures. Nab a tender baby disk with today’s Groupon from Tortilla Sunrise in Verona. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a Mexican meal for two (up to a $31.50 value, including $1.50 delivery fee), which includes:
- A medium order of chips and salsa (a $5 value)
Choice of one enchilada or fajita per person (up to a $12.50 value each)<p>
- For $25, you get a Mexican meal for four (up to a $60.50 value, including $1.50 delivery fee), which includes:
- A large order of chips and salsa (a $9 value)
- A choice of one enchilada or fajita per person (up to a $12.50 value each)<p>
Tortilla Sunrise’s gastro gurus imbue succulent meats and fresh vegetables with authentic south-of-the-border flair to create a menu of Mexican favorites. Feasting duos and foursomes can race to solve Pythagorean’s theorem with a basket of right-angled, homemade tortilla chips dunked in fresh red salsa and delivered straight to their door. Succulent cuts of beef, chicken, or lamb mix with a garden of fajita peppers and onions to allay stomach abandonment issues, and a cheesy plate of three enchiladas arrives stuffed with beef, chicken, pork, chorizo, or vegetables, and doused in the chef’s signature sauce. In addition to delivery, patrons can also place an order and carry out their fare on the way back from work or a peace-treaty signing that ran late.
18 Grove Ave.
Verona, New Jersey 07044