Chef featured on KSL and 2News hand-rolls pasta and simmers scratch-made sauces to create authentic Italian food
About This Deal
The proper way to eat spaghetti is to twirl it around your fork, set that fork aside, get another fork, twirl spaghetti around that fork, and then keep doing that until all the spaghetti is on forks. Fill up on Italian food with this Groupon.
What You Get
- $69 for a four-course Italian dinner for two (up to $124 total value)
- $125 for a four-course Italian dinner for four (up to $248 total value)
The Italian dinner includes the following for each diner:
- One insalata ($9 value)
- One tutta pasta ($19 value)
- One entree (up to $24 value)
- One chocolate panna cotta ($10 value)
See the prix fixe menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
By hand-rolling his pasta and cooking his dishes from scratch, Chef Memmo Torres imbues the food he cooks at Toscana with classic Italian authenticity. Though the crowd-favorite restaurant changed hands early this year, many standbys remain on the menu, earning Chef Memmo spots on KSL's "Downtown Dine o'Round" and 2News, showing off his skills. Here is what you can expect from each course of a hearty Italian meal at Toscana.
Antipasti: Translating to "before the meal," antipasti are light, cold appetizers, often made with carpaccio or charcuterie. _Example dish: caprese e prosciutto, served with sliced tomatoes, saba, and basil_
Primo piatto: This course is diners' official entry into the meal proper, often a pasta or risotto dish. Example dish: tutta pasta with hand-rolled gnocchi and spinach and ricotta ravioli in a butter-sage tomato sauce
Secondo piatto: The main course centers around meat or seafood and is the heaviest of the meal. Example dish: piccata di pollo al limone's chicken breasts with artichokes in a lemon wine sauce