All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
If humans are mostly made of water, and fish traditionally inhabit water, fish should naturally occur in the human body. Fix this gap in nature’s logic with today’s Groupon to Toshi's Café in Greensboro. Choose from the following options:
- For $19, you get a carryout dinner for two (up to a $45.40 total value) that includes:
- One order of edamame (a $1.60 value)
- Four sushi rolls (up to a $43.80 value)
- For $35, you get a carryout dinner for a group (a $90.80 total value) that includes:
- Two orders of edamame (a $1.60 value each)
- Eight sushi rolls (up to an $87.60 value)
- For $65, you get a carryout dinner for a party (a $180 total value) that includes:
- Three orders of edamame (a $1.60 value each)
- 16 sushi rolls (up to a $175.20 value)
Toshi's Café's chefs slice up rolls of fusion-style sushi to tuck into carryout dinners alongside edamame soybean starters. Diners can select any of the cafe's 26 rolls, including the Flying Dragon—a shrimp tempura and avocado roll capped with eel, spicy crab, and a drizzle of sweet soy sauce. To create the Katie's Delight roll, nimble fingers wrap up spicy crab, shrimp, and bacon with a cooling cream cheese and avocado combo, before chefs deep-fry each morsel and fashion it an edible party hat of sweet soy and scallions. A selection of vegetarian rolls are crammed with meatless savories, while the BLT nigiri roll adds avocado to the classic combination before being doused with spicy or wasabi mayo. Takeout dinners allow twosomes and families to dine at home or inside a library's reference section, while the party option—which should be ordered a day in advance—provides hosts and hostesses enough fare to feed a large group of friends or a single oil baron.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional dinner for two and party dinner options as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Orders must be placed by phone; reservation required 24hr in advance for party option. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Carryout only. Valid only for edamame and sushi rolls. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.