Noninvasive low-frequency sound waves target localized fat deposits
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Total Body Aesthetic
The staff at Total Body Aesthetic has helped more than 7,000 patients achieve their goals with a range of non-surgical fat-loss and skin-tightening treatments. Find out about a few of their specialties below:
- Cavitation treatments: soft-laser technology reduces pockets of unwanted fat for slimmer looks without the need for surgery
- Therma-Lift: technicians use radio-frequency therapy to boost collagen and elastin, creating more youthful looks
- Ultrasonics: cut fat and cellulite during the procedure that can lead to as much as three inches of reduction per area