What You'll Get
For $25, today's side deal gets you one month of unlimited training sessions at Total Body Bootcamp in Farmingdale (a $199 value).
- Thirty days of unlimited boot-camp courses teach participants how to get in shape and maintain fitness through effective nutrition and exercise
- Improve legs with squats and lunges, increase fat-burning with intense workouts, enhance flexibility with stretches, and learn better eating habits
- Includes fitness assessment: a pushup test, sit-up test, leg power test, and heart-rate check
- 50-minute classes are scheduled Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6 a.m.; Monday and Wednesday at 9:15 a.m.; and Saturday at 8 a.m.
Though there aren't many online user reviews for Total Body Bootcamp, past customers offered testimonials on its website:
- I tell everyone how good the program is. I feel a difference and have a lot of energy. It is also great for a positive mental state. – Carrie V.
- My wife noticed a significant change in my physique within the first several weeks and the notches on my belt were proof (I had to pull the belt tighter). I certainly feel energized with the workouts... – Donato B.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Must activate pass by 11/4/11, pass expires 30 days from activation date. Must schedule classes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.