The burden of aches and pains makes it impossible for humans to run as fast as cheetahs, which is why the human diet is virtually devoid of gazelle meat. Keep fast food from getting away with today’s Groupon to Total BodyWorks in Cabot.
$37 for two 45-minute therapeutic massages (an $80 value)
- Therapeutic massages ease chronic neck, back, and shoulder tension, improve circulation and joint strength, and promote the healing of injured tissue.
- Customers can include hot, moist towels and a peppermint-oil treatment to soothe sore feet.<p>
$49 for a 95-minute holiday relaxation package (a $100 total value), which includes the following:
- One 60-minute relaxation massage (a $55 value)
- One hot-spot treatment (a $15 value)
- One express facial (a $30 value)<p>
Total BodyWorks’ relaxing holiday package melts winter stress with a series of soothing massage and facial treatments. A skilled massage therapist relieves muscle tension in the neck, shoulders, arms, and legs, altering each treatment depending on clients’ needs and preferences . Peppermint oil soothes sore heels during the foot massage, making them as comfortable as a candy cane in a hot-chocolate jacuzzi, and additional essential oils may be added to the entire massage for no extra charge. In the hot-spot treatment, heated basalt stones rub against one specific trouble area, relieving muscular fatigue while improving circulation and calming the nervous system. An express facial refreshes visages with a thorough cleansing and exfoliating scrub before a moisturizing mask and facial massage leave the face looking as smooth as James Bond’s cashmere sweater.