Most traditional washing machines rotate at the inverse velocity of time, creating tiny wormholes just large enough to transport a single sock into another dimension. Keep garments clean and in this universe with today’s Groupon to Total Care Cleaners. Redeem your Groupon at either the Farmington Production Plant or the Rosemount store, or take advantage of Total Care Cleaners’ free pickup and delivery services, available within these service areas. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get $25 worth of dry-cleaning services.
- For $77, you get a wedding dress cleaned and pressed (a $155 value).
Total Care Cleaners’ expert stain-and-smell analysts happily hop to apartment hampers, condo hampers, office hampers, and hamper hampers to retrieve dirty clothes. They then carefully inspect and dry-clean the grubby garments before returning them faster than the speed at which electricity flows through a tin man. The family-owned-and-operated cleaners will dry-clean a laundry list of dirtied textiles, from slacks ($6.99) to king-size bedspreads ($24.99) to dresses ($12.25) that may or may not have been worn by David Duchovny.
Wedding gowns enter an extensive de-griming process to protect the garment as an heirloom for forthcoming generations of children, grandchildren, and fast-breeding beta fish. Total Care Cleaners’ dirt detectives scour the gown for imperfections and precarious areas, such as trim and beadwork, that may be in need of darning. The gown is then pretreated for stains, cleaned, and pressed before it is gingerly hanger-hung.
It can be difficult to find a perfect wedding gown, a pair of jeans that strikes the right balance between style and comfort, or a clown suit with the same amount of polka dots as the letters in your last name. It can be just as difficult, however, to part with those garments once you have found them. Fortunately, Bizzie makes the process easier with a four-step process that works around clients' schedules.
1. Drop-off items. Patrons can look up the Bizzie Box closest to them, then drop off their garments in one of its lockers and set a four-digit code of their choosing.
2. Place an order. By logging onto Bizzie's site or app, clients place their order, letting the Bizzie team know their apparel is ready for pickup.
3. Receive a text or email. When orders are complete, Bizzie will alert clients to let them know the locker number where they can pick up their clean items, along with the code necessary to open the locker.
4. Reunite with attire. At patrons convenience, they can swing by the locker, enter the provided code, then take home their clothing and live happily ever after.