What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Serenity in Your Home
Human beings need 27 casual touches per day for emotional well-being and to prevent sad leg. Massages count extra. Deposit some therapeutic touches in your wellness piggy bank with today's Groupon to Total Serenity Day Spa. Get two 60-minute muscle-melting massages for the price of one.
Total Serenity Day Spa's serene, candle-lit atmosphere is more attractive and less flammable than the inside of a cocoon but also shares the transformative qualities of the insect casing. After Total Serenity's expert massagists work your tired, achy, hackneyed muscles into a puddle of relaxation, you'll feel totally serene, serenely total, and totally total and serene.
Total Serenity is located at the beautiful and historic Rittenhouse Square. Scheduling is easy with extended hours Wednesday through Friday, as well as daytime hours Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. Though you can't share your Groupon with a friend, two massages will eliminate feelings of greed and selfishness. If overcoming those feelings requires more than a massage (extensive counseling, 12-step programs, aromatic candles, etc.), you can buy extra Groupons as gifts for your favorite touch-deprived pals.
Citysearchers give Total Serenity four stars:
- The staff is courteous, knowledgeable and patient with customers that have a lot of questions (like me!). – Tynisha
- The actual massage room was heated comfortably, had soft lighting, and the prettiest music playing that I've ever heard. Instructions were given by this professional tech and my comfort and privacy were # 1. Let me just say, the experience was absolutely wonderful. And, I can't wait to go again. – QDPie
- I've had massages before but I can honestly say this is among my top 3 as far as it goes with massages...I left Total Serenity floating and totally relaxed. – Meridel
Serenity in Your Home
Achieving total and complete serenity in your own home is tough, but not impossible. Follow these steps to make your own abode comfier:
- Fill home with lots of pillows, candles, and scented asps.
- Flood attic, which in turn creates soothing rainfall effect.
- Keep items of sentimental value, like favorite photos or tombstones, hanging in every room.
- Destroy those know-it-all books.
- Sweet, relaxing fire.
Click here to discuss Groupon the Cat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Appointment only. Cancellations must provide 24-hour notice. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiples as gifts. Must bring Groupon with you to appointment. Cannot share Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Total Serenity Day Spa
Flickering candles don't necessarily mean the power is out. At Total Serenity Day Spa, they signify relaxation, respite, and holistic healing. The menu of services includes six different types of massage, ten facials, and waxing services, as well as a variety of couples offerings—each of which can be augmented with aromatic chocolate oils to make for a romantic experience. The spa is open until 8 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, making it a great spot for an after work facial or a massage to prepare yourself for a busy weekend of hiding from Mondays in the closet.