A skilled aesthetician performs advanced skin care treatments to slow aging processes, tighten facial muscles, and revitalize the complexion
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of Facelift Facial, includes Enzyme Peel:
- Reduce and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Visibly reduces redness and brightens the skin while hyaluronic acid provides hydration
- Enzymatic peels utilize gently exfoliating fruit-based enzymes to dissolve dead skin cells, support skin cell renewal and soften skin texture with minimal irritation
- Improve facial circulation
- Enhance product penetration to treat multiple skin problems
- Custom Facial:
- Skin treatment can be suited to any skin type—including Oily, Dehydrated, Aging, or Combination. A deep cleanse is followed by professional exfoliation (using either a light enzyme or gentle scrub) to polish away impurities. Next, steam is applied before extractions, to clear out congestion and reveal a fresh complexion. 60-minute treatment
- Treatment includes a customized application of skin-specific masques, moisturizers and an SPF to protect and improve the complexion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Total Transformations Spa
After graduating from Miller-Motte Technical College with degrees in massage therapy and aesthetics, Amy Thoma , a solo therapist opened Total Transformations 7 years ago to help evict tension from clients with meticulous [massage and skin treatments] (http://www.totaltransformationssummerville.com/services.asp). Amy has now had her license for more than 20 years in cosmetology, over 7 years in massage and aesthetics was born and raised in the Charleston area but does not see herself leaving anytime soon. Total Transformations Spa was opened in 2011, cosmetology since 1992, massage since 2010.
During massage sessions, soft music wafts through the air as she focuses on individual needs, customizing treatments to each client and never letting muscles fall asleep angry. As a master cosmetologist and Dermalogica expert, Amy uses Dermalogica and Image skin care products to care for the skin. She skillfully nourishes skin with sugar scrubs, sea-mud treatments, microdermabrasion, and Image skin peels – all in a comforting, laid back, and friendly atmosphere. She is also certified is pre and post natal massage, infant massage, integrated reflexology and other massage modalities.