All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for one-month Total Woman Membership ($204 value)
- $110 for two-month Total Woman Membership ($283 value)
Total Woman Membership includes:
- Enrollment fee
- Fitness evaluation and equipment orientation
- One 25-minute specialty training session
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Use of amenities including steam room and sauna
- One signature facial or massage per month
- Skin analysis
- 10% off spa service upgrades and retail items
At Total Woman, you have access to the best of both fitness and spa in a space designed for women with staff dedicated to them. We offer a wide variety of dynamic group fitness classes such as yoga, Pilates, indoor-cycling, Zumba, HIIT and more, plus state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment, a steam room, sauna and elegant locker rooms. Members also enjoy our friendly and knowledgeable staff and fun atmosphere.
Valid only at San Jose location.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon, membership expires 1 or 2 months from activation date depending on option purchased. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 18 or older. Valid only for listed location. Extra fee for Kids’ Club. Expired vouchers only valid towards memberships. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Total Woman Gym + Spa
Before Art Stone was head of Total Woman Gym & Spa, he ran a chain of salons. His female clientele loved their custom cuts, but California had no shortage of stylists—what they really struggled to find was day-spa pampering and weight-loss assistance, all in one spot. Stone listened, and in 1965, created precisely the sanctuary they were looking for.
- The group fitness classes: Held in sunny studios, classes in disciplines such as power yoga, kickboxing, and Zumba help build muscle and burn calories.
- The personal training sessions: Trainers jolt clients out of fitness plateaus with customized workouts, or one-on-one Pilates training that tones cores and builds lean muscle.
- The equipment: Workout gear runs the gamut from circuit-training equipment to treadmills, ellipticals, and recumbent bikes.
- The massages: Massage therapists relax muscles with a variety of modalities, from the gentle strokes of Swedish massage to the spreading warmth of hot stones.
- The beauty treatments: Aestheticians beautify bodies and faces with an eclectic mix of rejuvenating facials, cellulite-minimizing treatments, and waxing for unwanted stubble.