- $33 for one-month fit membership including unlimited classes and unlimited use of amenities including steam room and sauna ($170 value)
At Total Woman, you can have access to the best of both fitness and spa in a space made for women and dedicated to them. We offer a wide variety of dynamic Group Fitness classes ranging from Yoga, Pilates, Cycling, Zumba, HIIT and more; plus, state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment, a steam room, sauna and elegant locker rooms. Combine that with friendly and knowledgeable staff and a fun atmosphere.
Total Woman Gym + Spa
Before Art Stone was head of Total Woman Gym & Spa, he ran a chain of salons. His female clientele loved their custom cuts, but California had no shortage of stylists—what they really struggled to find was day-spa pampering and weight-loss assistance, all in one spot. Stone listened, and in 1965, created precisely the sanctuary they were looking for.
- The group fitness classes: Held in sunny studios, classes in disciplines such as power yoga, kickboxing, and Zumba help build muscle and burn calories.
- The personal training sessions: Trainers jolt clients out of fitness plateaus with customized workouts, or one-on-one Pilates training that tones cores and builds lean muscle.
- The equipment: Workout gear runs the gamut from circuit-training equipment to treadmills, ellipticals, and recumbent bikes.
- The massages: Massage therapists relax muscles with a variety of modalities, from the gentle strokes of Swedish massage to the spreading warmth of hot stones.
- The beauty treatments: Aestheticians beautify bodies and faces with an eclectic mix of rejuvenating facials, cellulite-minimizing treatments, and waxing for unwanted stubble.