$50 for a spa day and gift bag ($200 value)
- Chocolate-herbal body wrap ($100 value)
- Cucumber-green-tea eye treatment ($25 value)
- Full-body exfoliation ($25 value)
- Avocado-and-oatmeal clay facial mask ($25 value)
- A gift bag with a box of chocolates, a small bottle of wine or champagne, and natural organic body butter ($25 value)<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Kimberly Perry at Totally Me Salon & Spa
A visit to Totally Me Salon & Spa is packed with blissful pampering, whether it involves a detoxifying body wrap or a Brazilian keratin treatment. That's because the beauty specialists cater to each client's specific aesthetic and relaxation needs, drawing from a roster of services to massage away pains, melt unwanted weight, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles caused by years spent on a desert island. Those skincare treatments have been gaining notoriety too, with Totally Me Salon & Spa's facial named as one of the top five in Orlando by WESH's A-List in 2012.