What You'll Get
Today’s side deal gets you half off baby merchandise at Tots on the Go in Midlothian. Choose from two options:
- For $50, you get $100 toward a stroller
- For $20, you get $40 worth of full-price accessories
- Family-owned shop, featuring a wide selection of brand-name merchandise for babies and new parents
- More than 60 strollers from great brands like Phil&Teds, Valco Baby, Orbit Baby, and BOB
- Take advantage of “Try It Before You Buy It” policy by testing out strollers (rental rates vary), such as the Bumbleride flyer stroller ($359.99) or the Phil&Teds smart stroller ($249.99)
- Choose from large stock of baby apparel, including a 3-pack of Bebe au Laid burp cloths ($20) or Baby Banz swimwear for girls and boys ($32 for 2-piece suit)
- As winter approaches, keep kids warm in the Warm as a Lamb insulated single stroller cover ($99)
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff members offer personalized assistance during your one-on-one consultation (call ahead for an appointment)
Not valid for sale items or online purchases.
The Richmond Times-Dispatch and the Baby Elan Daily blog featured Tots on the Go, which also boasts more than 560 Facebook fans and some very enthusiastic past customers: > * “Ellie is super-knowledgeable,” she said. “She really does her research. A lot of the products she carries are hard to find at other places. She’s always looking for new products.” – reported by Joan Tupponce, Richmond Times-Dispatch > * Besides offering some of the newest nessesities [sic] and luxuries for families with children Tots On the Go also offers personal consultations to help every busy parent select the perfect travel accessory for their family! – Baby Elan Daily
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 14, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. By appointment only. Not valid for online purchases. Not valid toward sale items or with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.