Today’s side deal gets you half off baby merchandise at Tots on the Go in Midlothian. Choose from two options:
- For $50, you get $100 toward a stroller
- For $20, you get $40 worth of full-price accessories
- Family-owned shop, featuring a wide selection of brand-name merchandise for babies and new parents
- More than 60 strollers from great brands like Phil&Teds, Valco Baby, Orbit Baby, and BOB
- Take advantage of “Try It Before You Buy It” policy by testing out strollers (rental rates vary), such as the Bumbleride flyer stroller ($359.99) or the Phil&Teds smart stroller ($249.99)
- Choose from large stock of baby apparel, including a 3-pack of Bebe au Laid burp cloths ($20) or Baby Banz swimwear for girls and boys ($32 for 2-piece suit)
- As winter approaches, keep kids warm in the Warm as a Lamb insulated single stroller cover ($99)
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff members offer personalized assistance during your one-on-one consultation (call ahead for an appointment)
Not valid for sale items or online purchases.
The Richmond Times-Dispatch and the Baby Elan Daily blog featured Tots on the Go, which also boasts more than 560 Facebook fans and some very enthusiastic past customers: > * “Ellie is super-knowledgeable,” she said. “She really does her research. A lot of the products she carries are hard to find at other places. She’s always looking for new products.” – reported by Joan Tupponce, Richmond Times-Dispatch > * Besides offering some of the newest nessesities [sic] and luxuries for families with children Tots On the Go also offers personal consultations to help every busy parent select the perfect travel accessory for their family! – Baby Elan Daily
13541 E Boundary Rd.
Midlothian, Virginia 23112Get Directions