- A Board Certified doctor
- Transparency on costs and treatment
- Great ratings from across the web
- It meets 30+ Signature quality standards
What You'll Get
- Dr. Jon W. Gaffney, MDBoard Certified Doctor in Plastic Surgery52 Years of Experience10,000+ Procedures PerformedLearn More
- Board certified doctor leads the practice and oversees your care
- Free consultation, and a refund if you're ineligible for the procedure
- Great ratings and reviews across the web and social media
- Complete transparency about treatment options, total cost, and recovery
- Clean, inviting ambience and private, sanitary treatment areas
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 240 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. All 6 treatments must be used by expiration date (treatments will be 4-6 weeks apart). Services must be used by the same person. No Trading Body Area(s) after one has been picked for treatment. Not valid for those with gray or white hair, are pregnant, or use Accutane. Not valid for skin type 6. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Touch of Class Medspa & Laser Center
Dark brown doorways channel visitors through corridors of wood furniture and rich auburn floors as soft, natural light and chandeliers set earth-toned walls aglow. Amid the charming décor of this elegant office, Touch of Class Medspa & Laser Center's staff members work to build on the soothing environment as they administer massages, facials, and spray tans, among other spa and beauty services. From waiting rooms to patient rooms, each corner of the med spa exudes a calming aura that trumps the standard medical-office surroundings of stark white walls lined with General Hospital writers studying physician jargon.
Not only a beacon of interior-decorating finesse, Touch of Class Medspa & Laser Center also hosts a skilled team of doctors, nurses, aestheticians, and spa staffers who stand ready to cosset clients with treatments that stem from industry experience. Laser technicians brandishing the LightSheer Duet system send clients on the road toward smooth, stubble-free skin, and surgeons bend facial fillers to their will to ease clients' wrinkles.