Chemical peels and biobrasion facials, tighten, and resurface skin, fading signs of age such as fine lines, dark areas, and blemishes
What You'll Get
- Benefits of biobrasion facial: biobrasion facial, as the name suggests, combines elements of microdermabrasion and organic facial, that stimulates biological rejuvenation of the skin. During the treatment, dead skin cells are exfoliated gently and revitalizing infusion is applied. Types of infusions include: brightening and hydrating or clearing and hydrating infusion.
Biobrasion facial can help with the following skin problems:
- Dull skin
- Aging skin
- Fine lines
- Skin Smoothing
- Dark areas
Learn More About Chemical Peels
We'll tell you the benefits of getting a chemical peel, and guide you on how much it should cost.
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
The Fine Print
About Touch of Essence Skin Spa: Meet the Owner
- Amber Freemantle is a licensed aesthetician.
- She specializes treatments based on skin type and each client’s goals.
- She specializes in all sorts of spa treatments, including waxing, facials, and wraps.
- Her goals for clients: relaxation and healthy skin
A Chat with A Touch of Essence Skin Spa
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are located in a nice medical building, in a small and quiet space that’s by appointment only, so you won’t be interrupted. I am an owner/aesthetician who has years of experience in the beauty bizz who will help you achieve your skincare goals.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I’ve always loved skincare, and I want to share my knowledge and help people feel beautiful.
What do you love most about your job?
Seeing clients’ skin change to what they've always wanted. Seeing them happy.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?