Experienced technician uses laser-emitting pads to help reduce unwanted fat and cellulite
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Treatment areas include the abdomen, back, arms, and chin.
- Must use all treatments on same area
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Touch of Sam
At Touch of Sam, licensed massage therapist Samantha Scott translates the bodywork techniques she learned through years of study and practice into tangible relief for her grateful clients. Healing services here include traditional full-body massages, as well as sessions targeting trouble areas including sore feet, touchy backs, and tense shoulders. Sam also brings more complex relief with deep-tissue and hot stone massages, and reverses visible signs of aging with facelift massages that help restore tightness and firmness to skin.