People of all ages can learn more about animals from all over the world by viewing life-sized taxidermy or mounted specimens
About This Deal
- Seasonal Hours:
- October–February: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- March–September: Tuesday–Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children 3 and under with a paid adult
Need To Know
About Touchstone Wildlife and Art Museum
Operating since 1981, Touchstone Wildlife and Art Museum aims to showcase animals from all over the world. With taxidermy displays and hand-painted backgrounds, the animals appear as they would in the wilderness. The museum also contains a collection of Native American artifacts. War relics from World War One and World War Two as well as the civil war are also displayed
- Size: With two floors packed to the brim with displays, Touchstone Wildlife and Art Museum houses over 1000 mounted animals
- Permanent Mainstay: Following the owner's passing the museum introduced a display devoted to his favorite introduced a Memorial Display fro Mr. Touchstone items such as memorabilia from Start Trek and Bonnie and Clyde
- Eye Catcher: The snow leopard remains one of the more unique displays that the museum has to offer, showcasing the animal, his natural habitat and the Black(Jaguar) Panther.