Restaurant serves authentic Japanese Ramen with fresh noodles and homemade broth
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Japanese
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open.
- Must provide 19+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- View the menu and prices
- Must-try dish: ramen
Need To Know
About Touhenboku Ramen
Touhenboku Ramen offers something special: Japanese soul food. The chefs create homemade ramen dishes with fresh noodles and broths, and also make appetizers and desserts from scratch daily. Read on to learn about some of their ramen dishes:
- Vegetarian all veggie miso ramen: This vegetarian ramen features bean sprouts, wood ear mushrooms, and green onions.
- Red spicy ramen: Authentic ramen includes a thick and creamy broth with a special chili oil for a spicy kick.
- Meat lover chashu ramen: This chashu dish features four pieces of tender pork or chicken.
- Extra toppings: sweet corn, kikurage mushrooms. soft-boiled eggs, pork belly, butter, green onions, and kaedama