Choose from Six Options
- $14 for A 90-minute walking tour of Uptown for two ($31 value)
- $29 for A 90-minute walking tour of Uptown for four ($64 value)
- $48 for A 90-minute walking tour of Uptown for six ($96 value)
- $29 for A two-hour “Slice of the City” walking pizza tour for two ($72 value)
- $69 for A two-hour “Slice of the City” walking pizza tour for four ($144 value)
- $99 for A two-hour “Slice of the City” walking pizza tour for six ($216 value)
With stops at Victorian-era mansions, skyscrapers, and museums, the walking tour takes participants on a comprehensive trek through Charlotte’s Uptown area. Along the way, guides share tales of modern-day Charlotte, as well as historical anecdotes dating as far back as the 1700s. Tours run twice a day, kicking off at 7th Street Public Market at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. daily.
The Food Tour takes visitors on a culinary journey through the best pizza parlors in Charlotte, as well as interesting tidbits on local history and culture. Two-hour tours begin at 7th Street Public Market on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
Rain or shine, the guides from Tour Charlotte are ready to share the sights, food, and culture of their city. The guides—made up of enthusiasts, cultural experts, and comedians—take groups on seven different bus and walking tours. Depending on the chosen adventure, they might visit local microbreweries or explore Charlotte's vibrant Uptown, sampling some great food along the way.