Enjoy free access to over 40 attractions in Charleston: A smartphone with a modern browser is required
About This Deal
Tour Pass Charleston
Save on combined admission to over 40 of Charleston's top attractions. Pay nothing at the ticket window. Simply show your mobile pass to gain entry with no additional fees.
- What’s included: Access to over 40 top attractions.
- Choose activation at a later date.
- Multi-day passes can be used on non-consecutive days.
- Child pass is valid for ages 4–11.
- Free admission for children 3 under in most places.
HOW IT WORKS:
Use the TourPass mobile web app (smart-phone with data plan required) to make reservations to tours in advance of arriving and check-in. Simply show your mobile pass on your phone at the ticket counter and pay nothing to enter.
- One Day Pass: Choose 2 Featured Tours + visit unlimited Walk-in attractions for one day.
- Two Day Pass: Choose 3 Featured Tours + visit unlimited Walk-in attractions for two days.
LIST OF FEATURED TOURS
Number of featured tours allowed determined by how many day pass purchased.
- Schooner Pride Afternoon Sailing Tour ($52 value)
- Fort Sumter Tour ($32 value)
- Carriage Tour ($48 value)
- Adventure Sightseeing Bus Tours ($30 value)
- Boone Hall Plantation ($27 value)
- Charleston Harbor Tours ($36 value)
- Charleston Strolls Walking Tours ($39 value)
- Charleston Through the Ages Walking Tour ($28 value)
- Drayton Hall ($22 value)
- Ghost & Dungeon Tour ($39 value)
- Ghost & Graveyard Walking Tour ($39 value)
- GrayLine City Bus Tour ($30 value)
- Harbor Tour by SpiritLine ($34 value)
- Haunted Yorktown Tour ($39 value)
- Kayak Rental on Shem Creek ($28 value)
- Morbid Charleston Walk ($22 value)
- Pounce Cat Cafe ($15 value)
- Spirits of Magnolia Cemetery Tour ($39 value)
LIST OF WALK-IN ATTRACTIONS
No reservation needed. Can visit as many as you wish 1x for number of day pass purchased.
- Hunley Submarine Tour ($20 value)
- Aiken-Rhett House Museum ($12 value)
- Charles Towne Landing ($10 value)
- Charleston Fun Park ($20 value)
- Charleston Museum ($12 value)
- Deep Water Vineyard Tasting ($7 value)
- Firefly Distillery Tour + Tasting ($10 value)
- Gibbes Museum of Art ($15 value)
- Glazed Gourmet Donuts ($5 value)
- Grit Counter ($7 value)
- Hayward Washington House ($12 value)
- Joseph Manigault House ($12 value)
- McLeod Plantation ($20 value)
- Museum at Market Hall ($5 value)
- North Charleston Fire Museum ($6 value)
- Old Exchange & Dungeon ($10 value)
- Slave Mart Museum ($10 value)
- Powder Mag Historic Site ($6 value)
- SC Historical Society Museum ($12 value)
- Verde Salad & Wraps ($5 value)
- Water Taxi ($12 value)
About Tour Pass
Tour Pass understands that sightseeing can be an integral part of visiting a new city. That's why their passes allow tourists to visit a variety of attractions, like tours, museums, and more, without wasting time in line for a ticket. Their mobile app allows for easy access, so pass-holders can enjoy their trip and save a few dollars too.