All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 3, 2012
Reviewed November 19, 2012
Reviewed November 14, 2012
What You'll Get
Like cartoon sound effects and open-heart surgery, breakfast and lunch are better when combined. Feast upon a compatible combination with today’s Groupon to The Town Hall Tap. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get brunch for two (up to a $38.50 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two brunch entrees (up to a $13 value each)
- Two mimosas or beers (up to a $6.25 value each)<p>
- For $35, you get brunch for four (up to a $77 total value) that includes the following items:
- Four brunch entrees (up to a $13 value each)
- Four mimosas or beers (up to a $6.25 value each)<p>
A sibling pub to Minneapolis staple Town Hall Brewery—ranked 42nd on RateBeer’s 2012 list of best brewers in the world—The Town Hall Tap pairs delectable brunch fare with mimosas and award-winning brews. Commence daytime feasts with hunks of challah bread brimming with cream cheese and bananas sautéed in Buffalo Trace bourbon, or by scarfing down biscuits and gravy with hash browns. Diners can carbon-date three benedicts to search for evidence of whether the chicken preceded the egg, and a breakfast burrito loads black beans, barley, and hash browns into two fried corn tortillas. Town Hall Brewery taps or tasty mimosas accompany diners as they cozy up to the bar or nestle into booths flanked by retro barroom décor such as a neon Schmidt’s banner and prehistoric bottle openers whittled from mammoth teeth.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only for brunch. Valid only for Mimosas or Town Hall beer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.