What You'll Get
If humankind never learned to play with its food, it would never have learned to play with its ingredients, and the world would be one bereft bowl of gruel. Taste the fruits of culinary creativity with today’s Groupon at Town Square Grill. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get an upscale dinner for two (up to a $78 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $23 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $7 value each)<p>
- For $55, you get an upscale dinner for four (up to a $156 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $18 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $23 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $7 value each)<p>
- For $20, you get an upscale lunch for two (up to a $46 total value) that includes:
- Two soups or salads (up to an $8 value each)
- Two sandwiches (up to a $15 value each)<p>
Town Square Grill’s culinarians cater to epicurean proclivities with new lunch and dinner menus of flame-kissed entrees, adorning plates within a casual, yet upscale eatery with art-speckled walls. Appetizers, such as the wildberry-stuffed brie or the famed sauce-soused wings, kick off evenings of eating, conversing, and competing to see who can whistle Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9 with a full mouth. Dinner entrees such as the rosemary-crusted rack of lamb loiter in a cranberry and mint demi-glace, and the mustard grilled salmon swathes itself in a blanket of brandy cream on a divan of caper and sourdough bread pudding. For lunch, stews du jour vie with the dependable chicken tortilla soup, and unique salads include the poached pears and candied almonds on spring greens and fresh mozzarella. The selection of sandwiches culls inspiration from all over the world—from the Cuban-style pork shoulder of the El Cubano to the American-spawned TSG burger draped in bacon, avocado, and white balsamic vinaigrette. Otherwise, squash, zucchini, red onion, and portobellos come together to reconcile their long-standing rivalries on the hallowed ground of a grilled pita in the grilled vegetable sandwich.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Chicken wing appetizer valid for up to 20 wings. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.