- $30 for a one-year family membership (includes two adults and up to four children) to the Toy & Miniature Museum of Kansas City (a $60 value)
- Museum houses the world’s largest miniature collection
- In 2008, the Toy & Miniature Museum broke the Guinness World Record for largest marble tournament with 677 players
- An extensive toy and marble collection includes interactive displays for hours of family fun
- Twice a year special exhibits make you want to come back all year round
Seven Yelpers give the Toy 7 Miniature Museum an average of four stars. > * A wonderland & hidden gem…It houses an endless array of miniatures, toys, games, dolls & much more. Some of the dollhouses are unbelievable. – Kimberly M., Yelp > * Every time you visit you’ll always find something that you didn’t see the last time. – Sarah D., Yelp
5235 Oak St.
Kansas City, Missouri 64112Get Directions