Choose from Six Options
- $75 for screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S ($150 value)
- $95 for screen repair for an iPhone 5, 5S, or 5C ($190 value)
- $99 for screen repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($200 value)
- $119 for screen repair for an iPad Mini 1, 2, or Air ($238 value)
- $99 for screen repair for a Galaxy S3, S4, or Note 2 ($200 value)
- $129 for screen repair for a Galaxy S5 or Note 3 ($258 value)
Typically, there are five stages of grief when a smartphone gets cracked or goes on the fritz. The first is denial, in which you attempt technological CPR by repeated pounding on the maligned device. The next is anger, in which you track down the boulder that cratered your iPad, followed by the helplessness of begging nearby Wi-Fi signals to carry your thoughts. The final stage is resignation, in which you buy a new phone at the expensive retail price.
Thanks to the tech wizards at TPK Wireless, owners of fractured hardware can skip every single one of these stages—especially that last one. Specializing in iPhone, iPad, and Samsung Galaxy repairs, the expert resuscitators thoroughly evaluate and test the diagnostics on most models of LCD screens before restoring them to their original shine and functionality.