Skilled therapists perform rejuvenating foot scrubs which include a relaxing soak, reflexology and comfortable spa chair
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Traditional Remedies Massage Spa Grand Opening
- What’s included: salt scrub with soak, cleaning, foot reflexology, and massage chair. Hot stones can be added upon request.
- A skilled therapist kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Traditional Remedies Massage Spa
It's all in the name—Traditional Remedies Massage Spa uses tried and true treatment methods and massage modalities to help promote wellbeing and reduce stress amongst their guests. Massage therapists ease away muscular pain and tightness with the help of natural oils, hot stones, and more.
- Chinese foot reflexology: This ancient treatment is believed to be more than just a foot massage—reflexology has been practiced for years, and is founded upon the belief that zones in the feet correspond to different areas and organs in the body. Reflexology at Traditional Remedies includes a hot Jacuzzi foot bath and salt scrub.
- Jade stone: This deep radiating heat treatment helps to promote muscular relaxation by using thermal massage beds made from the stone long revered for its beauty and healing properties.
- Salt therapy room: Dry salt therapy can be combined with an infrared hot salt or Jade stone mat for a full salt-spa experience.