Clothes make the man, or make a stack of dogs appear to be the man. Embrace man’s best trends with today’s Groupon.
$75 for $150 worth of men’s fine apparel and accessories
- Choose from items such as:
- Hand-woven silk green tie ($69.50)
- Torino European ribbed surcingle belt ($45)
- F.A. MacCluer 80’s striped button-down shirt ($89.50)
- Burk’s Bay suede jacket ($145.98)
- Top designers
- Handmade ties
- Hand-tailored custom clothing
- Custom-fitting services
- Valid only for in-store purchases. Online inventory may differ from what is available in-store.<p>
Traditions by Steve Calvert
Steve Calvert, the sartorial expert behind the eponymous clothier, equips gentlemen with hand-tailored custom clothing and dapper duds from top designers, and he does it by calling upon 30 years of experience in the industry. An expansive showroom teems with casual and formalwear from Calvin Klein, Brooks Brothers, and Columbia collections, and the colorful silk of hand-woven ties imported from Italy can accent newly assembled outfits. The shop's custom-fitting services can tailor garments to accommodate special needs and individual physical circumstances, such as having broad shoulders or a portly Siamese twin.