Fear is the secret to happy marriages, lasting friendships, and the final ingredient in numerous madman-created serums. Partake in a heavy dose of fright with today’s Groupon to the Trail of Terror haunted attraction in El Reno. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get admission for two people (a $16 value).
- For $16, you get admission for four people (a $32 value).<p>
Ticket holders can venture through the haunted walkways on any of the following dates:
- Friday, October 21, from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 22, from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27 from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, October 28, from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29, from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Trail of Terror challenges patrons to stalk its dark trails without uttering a single noise as an army of ghouls descends upon narrow outdoor walkways in search of screams. Putrid performers decked out in stomach-churning makeup and tattered clothing eerily roam the countryside and break into full stride with chainsaws in hand to frighten onlookers and carve terrifying judicial rulings onto trees. This year’s new attraction, the haunted barn, shrugs off a sordid past of housing hay with its fleet of current residents—ghastly clowns, sinister vampires, desecrated zombies, and disapproving authority figures.
Trail of Terror
The Trail of Terror takes brave guests on a walking tour, where grisly displays and ghosts await around every bend in the road. For another bloodcurdling adventure, be sure to visit the haunted barn—its resident spooks sneak up on visitors and elicit screams with their ghoulish makeup and roaring chainsaws.
2701 W 10th St. / E1060 Rd.
El Reno, Oklahoma 73036