What You'll Get
Sweat is your body’s way of letting you cool off during a workout and slide home on your belly afterward. Get a running start with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a three-week fitness-camp program (a $332 total value)
- $59 for a six-week fitness-camp program (a $467 total value)<p>
Both programs include:
- Up to three 55-minute training sessions per week (a $135 value/three weeks)
- Quick-start manual with recipes, guidelines, and goal tracking (a $47 value)
- One nutrition-coaching session, available on a first-come, first-served basis (a $150 value)
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook page for Groupon customers only, for accountability, support, and tips<p>
Weekly training sessions are available in two groups. The first group is a Monday, Wednesday, Friday group. The second group is a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday group. Sessions on all days start at 8 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4 p.m. Sessions will be capped at 10 participants.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. Sessions must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Training Ground OC
Training Ground OC breathes new life into exercise routines by offering a handful of specialty fitness programs, many centered around restoring ex-athletes to peak form. At the facility, coaches Ben, Kasia, and Michelle infuse their expertise and motivation into those programs, augmenting each with additional nutritional support. Clients can upgrade their physique with semi-private training or small-group training, a group-based program that organizes like-minded exercisers together based on similar goals. Designed for everyone from athletes to busy professionals, or for those who foresee a rigorous prison break in their future, the CORE Condition Fitness Camp mixes strength training, interval training, metabolic conditioning, and athletic-performance drills into one intense program.