Spa specializes in a variety of massages and facials
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Benefits of facial: cleanses and exfoliates the skin, making it look more radiant and fresh
- View Tranquillity Massage Therapy’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Friday and Saturday appointments typically must be booked weeks in advance. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tranquility Massage Therapy
Melody Miller, the owner of TMT Spa, seeks to connect the body, mind, and spirit through massage. As the owner of Tranquillity Massage Therapy, she specializes in classic massages that combine popular techniques customized to clients' needs. She and her staff perform therapeutic massages to relieve chronic pain, Swedish massages to help reduce stress and relieve pain, and hot-stone massages to invigorate key points on the body.
Clients in search of beautifying treatments will find those as well. After enjoying a complimentary snack and beverage, they can ease into a detoxifying body wrap or organic cucumber facial. Skin-rejuvenating peels, micro-needling sessions, and body scrubs are also available to anyone who isn't just a ghost posing as a real live human.