During a float session, external stimulation is reduced and brain is freed from all sensations to relax the body and mind
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Tank features:
- 24/7 UV and Ozone filtration system
- Ipod or MP3 player hookup
- Changeable interior float light
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Valid Tuesday-Friday. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Transitions Float RVA
Transitions Float RVA, owned by husband and wife, Dan and Rochelle, provides float therapy in an environment free of sensory input while laying weightless in a private sea of high density Epsom Salt solution, allowing ideal conditions for mental and physical rest and healing. The solution creates a zero gravity environment, relieving back and joint related pains. Limiting all external sensory input allows the body to completely relax into the session, creating a deep calming effect on the mind.
Every guest has full control over their experience, with the options for lighting, music and keeping the tank lids or doors open. You are in a private suite throughout your session with a shower attached in the room.