Today's side deal gets you started down a 31-day path to physical fitness, sensible nutrition, and a more optimistic usage of emoticons. For $99, you get five weeks of the Transitions Lifestyle System, a $199 value. Your 31 days of participation in the intensive program will include one class or meeting a week for five consecutive weeks, held at one the following six Maryland locations depending on availability and demand: UnTapped Fitness in Silver Spring, Body + Brain Holistic Yoga in Rockville, Body + Brain Holistic Yoga in Beltsville, Elite Minds in North Potomac, Mirrors The Barber Salon in Silver Spring, and Got Your Back Chiropractic in Silver Spring.
Transitions Lifestyle System transcends the constraints of mere diet; rather, it is a holistic approach to health, fitness, and happiness. The program includes low-gylcemic-index meal plans, daily journaling, an educational DVD, a professional and encouraging support system, helpful reading materials, nutritional supplements for weight management, and access to an interactive website to track your progress. The system traditionally lasts 90 days, but this Groupon offers a more accelerated program for one third of the time. By checking in with a Transitions Lifestyle System advisor regularly, clients feel more accountable for their daily choices and tend to see positive results. Depending on your chosen location, you may also receive one Groupon bonus:
- UnTapped Fitness: One personal training session with Former NFL player Keith Willis ($80 value)
- Body + Brain (both locations): Four yoga sessions ($150 value)
- Elite Minds: Nine mental skills assessments ($150 value)
- Mirrors The Barber Salon: One clipper cut and shave ($25 value)
- Got Your Back Chiropractic: One initial consultation and chiropractic adjustment, or $150 off co-payments (up to $150 value)
Call ahead to schedule the program at your preferred location.