All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
October 4, 2013
July 10, 2013
June 27, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $59 for one acupuncture treatment and a consultation ($125 value)
- $99 for two acupuncture treatments and a consultation ($215 value)
- $79 for one acupuncture treatment, therapeutic massage, and a consultation ($170 value)
- $119 for two acupuncture treatments, therapeutic massages, and a consultation ($260 value)
- $79 for one facial-rejuvenation acupuncture treatment, massage, and a consultation ($170 value)
- $129 for two facial-rejuvenation acupuncture treatments, massages, and a consultation ($340 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy to change or move an appointment; emergencies excepted, otherwise the full fee will be charged and/or the voucher is considered redeemed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Translating Health LLC
Licensed acupuncturist Daniel D. Nemer helms Translating Health LLC, a holistic healing center where acupuncture liberates chi, massages limber up muscles, and the therapeutic powers of exercise alleviate ailments. Acupuncture places needles at specific points along the body’s meridians, or energy channels, liberating chi or pent-up rapping abilities. The treatments rarely hurt and may improve bodies after one session. In massages, Nemer kneads muscles using a blend of reiki, bodywork, and acupressure to diminish tension and pain. Nemer’s supervised distribution of herbal therapies and nutritional advice helps clients prolong good health with potent organic herbs that they can cook, apply topically, or sprinkle like confetti over their duvets.