The restaurant serves a variety of traditional Romanian-cuisine appetizers, soups, main dishes, and desserts
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Romanian
- View the menu and prices
- Valid only on Monday, Thursday and Sunday from 4 pm- 6pm
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for pickup. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Transylvania Romanian Medieval
Csilla Elam, the owner of Transylvania Romanian Cuisine, grew up in Transylvania watching her family cook traditional Romanian food. Now, she wants to share authentic Romanian food with guests visiting her restaurant. The menu includes such options as:
- Sarmale: stuffed cabbage rolls served with bread and sour cream
- Mamaliga: cornmeal with cheese and sour cream
- Snitzel: fried chicken patties with mashed potatoes and cucumber, onion, and tomato salad
- Langosi: deep-fried dough with cheese