Choose from Five Options
- $48for a two-hour flying-trapeze lesson for one ($90 value)
- $90for a two-hour flying-trapeze lesson for two ($180 value)
- $27for a one-hour flying-trapeze lesson for ($47 value)
- $49for a one-hour flying-trapeze lesson for two ($94 value)
- $184for a two-hour flying-trapeze lesson for four ($360 value)
Trapeze Texas has been teaching circus arts to students of all shapes, sizes, disabilities, limitations, ages, and backgrounds in Austin, Texas since 2009. Their team of instructors, culled from world-class circus performers active in the trapeze and aerial arts, know that the path to sky-high performing begins on the ground. That's why they guide beginners through an initial lesson from the comfort of reliable old terra firma. During lessons, instructors patiently demonstrate essential trapeze routines. After students have built up their confidence they can also chase gravity-defying big-top showmanship via exhilarating flying or bungee trapeze lessons. Students will always be attached to a safety belt or safety lines and harness. Lessons take place amidst spacious East Austin outdoor facilities, complete with the worlds only Double-Facing Flying Trapeze rig and two separate bungee trapeze rigs, a dying circus art not currently taught anywhere else in America.