- $85 for a two-hour Trapeze 101 class at Trapeze U
- Expert one-on-one instruction
- Emphasis on safety
- Practice on the ground and in the air
- View class schedule
- Includes registration fee
- Reservation required.
- Must be at least four years old and under 300 pounds.
The Arizona Republic featured Trapeze U, saying: > * As [a student] prepared to take flight during a class at the new Trapeze U on a county island in Gilbert this week, the circus veteran didn’t hesitate when instructor Dylan Phillips told her to climb up a ladder to a platform 23 feet from the ground. Her ascent went as smoothly as when she was told to pull her knees up to the bar mid-swing and back flip to dismount. “Once you first do it, it’s scary, but when you swing it’s not,” [the student] said…“It’s like when you’re a kid and used to swing on a vine over a lake,” Mary Carroll, 46, of Gilbert, said. – Chelsea Schneider
14407 E Pecos Rd.
Gilbert, Arizona 85295Get Directions