Eating is necessary for survival, just like sleeping or carving yourself companions out of large pieces of wood. Don’t just survive—thrive with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$55 for dinner for two (up to a $119 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $34 value apiece)
- One dessert (up to a $12 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value apiece)
- Two coffee products or teas (up to a $2 value apiece)<p>
$99 for dinner for four (up to a $238 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15 value apiece)
- Four entrees (up to a $34 value apiece)
- Two desserts (up to a $12 value apiece)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $10 value apiece)
- Four coffee products or teas (up to a $2 value apiece)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
The culinary team at Trattoria 632 whips up Italian dishes ranging from seasonal homemade ravioli and gluten-free fettuccini to veal parmesan with homemade tomato sauce. Meanwhile, pizzas topped with ingredients such as imported fontina and homemade sausage emerge from the pizzeria-style brick oven. The dark wood decor lends a cozy ambiance to the main dining room, and the private dining room’s flat-screen televisions broadcast presentations for companies and large groups. The restaurant also hosts free WiFi, enabling guests to stay on top of emails and to find out what brand of boot Italy is shaped like.