- $25 for $50 of Italian Cuisine for Two or More, Valid Sun-Fri
- $50 for $100 of Italian Cuisine for Four or More, Valid Sun-Fri
Trattoria Il Panino
With its 30th anniversary in January 2017, Trattoria Il Panino has filled locals up with Italian favorites inspired by the Amalfi Coast. The restaurant, ever thankful of customers' continued patronage, features a late night menu in the newly expanded space. Read on to learn about a few of its sumptuous items:
- Antipasto: The tonno tartare blends fresh tuna with seaweed salad, pickled jalapeños, and toasted pine nuts for a light start to meals.
- Pasta: To create the ravioli porcini, one of the eatery's most popular dishes, chefs stuff ravioli with wild mushrooms, then ladle a rich black-truffle cream sauce on top.
- Entree: Mom's quattro carni ragù features homemade meatballs with sausage, brasciola, and pork short ribs in a generations-old ragu sauce.
- Drink: Bartenders combine Bulleit bourbon with agave, bitters, and muddled orange to create the Roman Vecchia, then top it all off with soda water and garnish it with a cherry.
For some great food located nearby, Bricco, Quattro, and Mare are Trattoria Il Panino's sister restaurants, and are also all owned by DePasquale Ventures and located within the North End neighborhood.