Italian restaurants typically showcase dishes from specific regions, from the pizzas of Naples to the ricotta frescoes around Rome. Devour localized deliciousness with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for an Italian dinner for two (up to an $81 total value)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $7 value each)
- Two salads (up to an $8 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $22 value each)
- One dessert (a $7 value)
$75 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $162 total value)
- Four glasses of house wine (a $7 value each)
- Four salads (up to an $8 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22 value each)
- Two desserts (a $7 value each)
See the full menu. Both options are valid any night except Saturday.
Inside the bustling kitchen at Trattoria Trullo, which was featured on Check, Please!, a team of culinary aficionados mixes and matches rich cheeses, sauces, and spices, filling the eatery’s tables with crispy thin-crust pizzas and pasta dotted with house-made meatballs. Trattoria Trullo also delivers piping-hot calzones and paninis to patrons’ homes, and collects food orders via phone, the eatery’s website, and singing telegram.