All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Identifying different flavor notes in wine is a mark of refinement, like discerning the pedigree of a horse by its taste in jazz. Sip on singular vintages with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a seven-hour Ultimate Premier Wine Tour (a $159 value)
- $149 for a seven-hour Ultimate Premier Wine Tour for two (a $318 value)<p>
Premier wine tours departing from the Charlotte and Greensboro locations begin at 10 a.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday, and tours departing from the Hendersonville location begin at 11 a.m. The tours include:
- Guided tour of three boutique wineries’ tasting rooms and vineyards led by knowledgeable wine guide
- Wine paring with chocolate
- Champagne breakfast
- Scenic chauffeured ride
- Private wine tastings, welcome toast, and hors d’oeuvres
- Gourmet North Carolina–barbecue lunch on the Charlotte or Greensboro tours, and a turkey sandwich with cranberry relish on pumpernickel bread and salad with poppy seed or apple walnut dressing on the Hendersonville tours; lunch is eaten overlooking a vineyard or barrel room<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Reservation required; subject to availability. 7-day cancellation notice or fee up to half the Groupon price may apply. Must be 21 or older. Subject to weather conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Travels In Wine Tours
Travels In Wine Tours' co-founders, Kimberlee Young and Derek Schuler, share their love of wine, food, and travel with curious tourists through tours designed and led by certified sommeliers. Epicurean scenic tours of boutique wineries, personalized luxury Napa vacations, and custom weekend getaways marry viticultural education with flavorful indulgence as guests take in picturesque panoramas of vineyards that stretch to the horizon before curving upward and forming bridges to the moon.