What You'll Get
- $75 for a prix-fixe dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday ($108 value)
The dinner includes two appetizers, two side salads or soups, and two entrees. Click to see the prix-fixe menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Please redeem by printed voucher, as phones are not allowed in dining room. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Maximum of 2 vouchers per table. Not valid with any other offers or specials. Dine-in only. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Please call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Not valid February 12-14. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tre Monti Ristorante
Earning spots on Hour Detroit's Best of Detroit 2015 for its ambiance and cuisine, Tre Monti Ristorante artistically reinvents classic Italian dishes in a handsome space that embodies both traditional Old-World charm and urban chic. Read on to learn about some of the menu's standouts:
- Antipasti: pan-seared foie gras served with german pickles, wild-berry jam, and brioche bread
- Primi piatti: gnudi al tartuffo featuring buffalo-milk ricotta dumplings and forest mushrooms with truffle butter
- Secondi piatti: Dover sole cooked with butter, white wine, and lemon, plated beside broccoli rabe and roasted marbled potatoes
- Dolce: rich, warm marsala custard served atop fresh berries
- Cocktail: Julia's Pandora, a blend of chardonnay, Bombay Sapphire gin, St.-Germain, and white-grape juice garnished with an orchid