- One or two tickets to Treasure Tavern Dinner Show
- When: 8 p.m., Tuesday–Saturday
- Where: Treasure Tavern
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39.99 for one adult ticket with one drink (up to $74.95 value)
- $74.99 for two adult tickets with two drinks (up to $149.90 value)
- Click here to view the menu.
The proprietress of the Treasure Tavern and a collector beyond compare, Madame Gretta’s most prized possessions aren’t the contents of her jewelry box. Rather, her “jewels” are skilled performers named Amber, Ruby, Jade, Sapphire, Opal, and Tiffany, who sing, dance, and serve the guests of her risqué watering hole. Joining them is Jinx, a consummate goofball, and the two hilarious pickpockets who have taken refuge in the tavern, Rob and Lute.
The high-spirited performers engage in ribald shenanigans while audiences feast on four-course meals. The show also features entertainers such as Verboten Sensation, an acrobatic couple from the US and Bulgaria and Anna Jack, the amazing hula-hooper from Russia. Named Best Date Night Place by the Orlando Sentinel in 2012, the Treasure Tavern invites guests to indulge in an evening of bawdy fun.